Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

Extension symbols movie


This Term year 7/8 Extension we learned about symbols because of our school topic Art Attack. Here is a movie that I made to show what I have drawn and learnt. Symbols are cultural things which means they belong to your country. I drew the greenstone and Maori flag for my 1/2 NZ who's 2nd culture is maori. I drew 2 lions because i am  my 1/2 Netherlands.

Braeden



Here is where we got assigned our task
https://sites.google.com/a/ptengland.school.nz/extension-pes-2014/term-4-year-7-8

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing what you have Braeden. It's great that you are making an effort to learn more about your father's culture and heritage. It would be great to learn more about your thoughts of connection to New Zealand and the symbols you have created here. Keep working hard in the new year Braeden! Make the most of opportunities to contribute and share your good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.