Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Back to School

On the 5th of May we went back to school and we had an assembly were we found out what our topic will be. Our topic is sound but the school-wide topic is science, we are all looking at different parts of science like team 3 is looking at light, team 2 is looking at heat, flight and team 4 is looking at thrust. At least that is what  got from the movies and shows they put on. I still don't know what team 1 is looking at, but they are going on a zoo trip on the 6th of May. My mum is teaching in team 1 so i'm sure I can get her to tell me what they are looking at and how the zoo trip went.

After the assembly we brainstorm bout science and sound. I was with Mohhammad, Damien and Wiremu. We brainstormed for the rest of the time 10 minutes till morning tea. Are brains are pooped and deserve morning tea, of course that didn't happen straight away we had to do ten minutes we spent writing blog posts. Then when the morning tea bell went we had to have typed 3 or more sentences so we can leave. Everyone was typing furiosly and when I was the only one standing up when the morning tea bell rang I was surpised, I thought that there would be at least 3 more people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.