Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Storylines Reflection writing

On Thursday the 28th the year five, six, seven and eight went on a bus to the Storylines festival at the Vodafone Events Centre. We saw 3 authors and 1 illustrator. Their names were Cathrine Mayo, Juliette Mclver, Jill MacGregor and Paula Green. I enjoyed Cathrine the most because her books sound exiting and she said it in a way that makes me want to read her books.

My second favourite author was Paula Green. She was a wacky poet that liked tongue twisters and rhymes. She just made a brand new book called The letterbox cat and 9 other stories. She asked us some questions and we eventually had a poem about tuis.

If I was to present at the Vodafone Events Centre for Storylines my messages would be read everyday, you'll never know what you'll do when you grow up and reading takes you to a new better world. I would've read part of my books (If I had any) and ask if you could write a book about anything what would it be?

By Braeden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.